Monday, December 10, 2007

Making Money Online

Check out this great money making article I found:

When I say its right in front of your nose, I mean that literally. What you are reading, right now - this very article is the simple cornerstone strategy that ANYONE can master, employ and execute in a matter of minutes if you are quick, hours if you are snail slow, but be making real coinage in 72 hours or less, and pretty much guaranteed. Sound like the usual hyperbolic nonsense you see everywhere else online? Trust me, it's not. And your intellect, as well as your intuition should both be kicking you in the rear end right illuminating the very EXCITING fact that you know I am telling the truth. Why do you know? Well - because you are reading MY article. And however you discovered it, either on an article directory, a search engine, someone else's blog ( thanks to the many publishers who reprint quality information throughout the web) or even one of my own sites, the fact is - you are here with me. And I have an opportunity to get my message out to you in whatever capacity I choose. Now here, I have nothing to sell, other than to implore you to take advantage of the very same opportunity in your online career and business building efforts.

But if I wanted to sell you a diet book, or a weeks vacation in outer Zimbabwe, or if I wanted to let you know about a great way to meet members of the opposite sex because I am a relationship coach, I could do all of that and more through the simple, elegant and effective interface of an informational article.

Yet - it amazes me how many people come to me for marketing advice, pay good money for a consultation, and yet when I ask them about the most basic, foundational elements of building their online presence - creating good content - they look at me like I've got three heads. ( And I have only two). Look - the bottom line is if you are reading this article right now, sharing this very small space with me and my message to you, it is pretty clear that you are looking for some good ideas. I am giving you one. And really, no matter how sophisticated you may think the very ELITE level online marketers may be, trust me when I tell you, it all starts, begins and ends with good quality content. And for each of us, the biggest obstacle in getting it is simply not doing it for ourselves.

So stop searching for the next best pixie dust that is going to take your income to where it deserves to be, closer your browser, brew a big pot of coffee and start doing some writing. You'll make me, ( and your bank account ) VERY proud - I promise!

Are you a Guru Groupie? Stop! It's time to carve YOUR own Path!

If You Want to Make More Money Online I am going to very simply show you how you can - starting today, earn more money, quickly, easily and ethically using elegant marketing principles that are timeless, powerful and simply work. Don't believe me? Let me prove it to you for free! Join the growing group of online entrepreneurs who are getting good karma through our simple to follow and completely free resource of kick A*S renegade online marketing magic. You are standing on the threshold of a new financial future. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one simple step. Click here to take YOURS right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home