Sunday, February 05, 2006

Programs I Don't Recommend

I don't have a problem with survey programs, but personally I think they take too long and the end result isn't really worth it. Most of the surveys out there take atleast 15 minutes and are extremely boring, not to mention detailed. And usually the reward is $5...sometimes less. I don't think so. The only time I'll post a survey here is if its for real money; I'm talking, $20 or more. I often see some floating around that are $50 and $75, and more than that, but they're hard to qualify for.

One site I really recommend staying away from is GoZing. I used them a few years ago, I still get emails from them offering me $1 or $2 to take a survey. Sure, if I took them all it would add up to around $10+ per month, but there is time to consider. I know they were taken over by Greenfield Surveys last year, so hopefully things have improved over there, but my experience with them was terrible. Once it took 6 months just to recieve a payment of $4 or $5. So unless you think of it as a long term investment, I'd check out some of the other survey programs on the net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home