Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Welcome!

Are You Being Paid? Its a simple yes or no question, yet it can become eve more complex. If you answer yes, that brings us to the question Are You Being Paid Enough? Then the answer is, inevitably, no. Now if you said no in the first place, we have an even bigger problem on our hands. Its a problem that I've been trying to solve for years, and successfully so, but the journey never ends.

So basically my quest is to find all the legitamite paying programs on the web. No scams, no paid to read, no surfing sites, no "sign up for offers" that never come through. But I often come across a rare gem that allows me to use one of my skills to make some extra cash on the web. These are the types of sites I will be posting. Only sites that make it easy and fun to make a little extra cash. And there will be plenty of sites for those who are not webmasters, so stick around! I promise to put a little change in your pocket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home